Thursday 10 December 2015

Written - Dissertation draft for final tutorial

I kept having issues with my gmail, my draft would not send despite trying 5 times and it was too large to send on hotmail, so I have had to make a pdf for it to be viewed on here instead.


I have printed off my dissertation from my ISSUU upload to take to the tutorial with me, so hopefully I can at least get some feedback.

When attending my tutorial Richard said that the reason my emails may not have sent was because my images were too large, and that they may need to be submitted in a separate document. He is taking it to read over the weekend and we are meeting back up on Monday afternoon. 

The feedback given thus far was useful to critique writers more up against other writers rather than explaining what they are saying. Also for the introduction, split it into 5 sections - the beginning explaining the question and why I am looking at that, then explain what is happening in each chapter in terms of the theorist and what will be exploring, and the case studies. It must be NO MORE than 500 words. As I am currently on 8705 words, and the conclusion should be 1,000, I should be cutting parts out. We looked at where I could possibly do this, and Richard felt that when describing Packard and Tellis' theories I should remove some of the larger quotes, or at least cut them into half and summarise them more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment