Thursday 26 November 2015

Practical - Femitooth - toothpaste for her

Femitooth is the name for the ladies brand because it's quite uncomfortable when femi is put in front of a product it reminds me of feminine wipes or a femidom… so I think its very mocking of feminine products.

I want a catchy slogan underneath but I haven't figured that out yet, something about independent ladies who can brush on their own

This is just a rough idea of what a net would look like I've tried to incorporate a design onto it but it's not what I'll be going for, looks very dated, I just wanted to get an idea of how the design would be layed out. I think with a pattern like this that has to be continuous it's going to be harder to figure out how to join the sides together.
Further experimentation

I've began looking at other colour palettes, this one being pastel colours to represent femininity. Trying out other patterns with shapes I can create on Photoshop rather than flowers because I am not very good at drawing them digitally! Ideally I wanted diamonds but the pentagon was easy because it was already made up. 


I tried out some different fonts that would be seen on toiletries, something that looked clean and fresh but still feminine rather than calligraphic.





Tried out adding more colour to the shapes but they looked too vibrant


Final


Trying the floral pattern with this font

I thought i'd change up the pattern and try this floral one but it looks very dated I feel 


Maybe it is the colour? I am not sure... 





Final for that design :

This is the final design I came up with for that after playing around with colour but I'm still not happy with it, it doesn't say toothpaste to me.. maybe that's my point though? 



3rd design idea :
















No comments:

Post a Comment