Friday 13 November 2015

Written - Preparation for cop tutorial

I printed out my dissertation so far I have 3612 words. Alongside that I have printed out a list of quotes that I will be incorporating in the second chapter as well as some of the data research I have been doing for the case studies.



Questions to ask:

  • Have I wrote too much/too little for the first chapter? Could it be broken down into different sections?
  • Am I using too many quotes and not enough writing?
  • Do I need to home down on one specific book rather than citing lots of different ones? Or will my case studies be the section where I am specific?
  • Intro - What do I write?
  • Layout - Is the overall layout right?
  • How do you cite a quotation properly at the end of it?
  • Talk through the extra quotes which ones seem relevant as there are too many
  • Anymore theorists that apply to advertisement
PDF of my dissertation this far :


No comments:

Post a Comment