Thursday 26 November 2015

Practical - Floral pattern for packaging








PROBLEM 

I CAN'T DRAW FLOWERS DIGITALLY
Looking at female products there are a lot of floral designs so I have decided to experiment creating some to add onto the packaging. However, I feel that the more successful floral patterns are done in ink or paint and have a really nice texture and marks to them. Before experimenting with that I have tried some digital designs. Colouring them doesn't seem to work, it seems less is more for this. I am not happy with any of these outcomes, they don't look right at all. However, I decided to at least take one and try make something of it or it would be a waste




I think less is more with regards to this, not using colour will look more affective on packaging



Here I tried to be a lot looser with my lines with influence from other floral designs I'd seen




Putting one of them into a pattern design


Experimenting with the elipse tool for logo







I had a play around with how it would look on a net







No comments:

Post a Comment