Friday 16 October 2015

Written - How do I get sales data of a product?

I looked into Mintel Reports they do market analysis and market studies for some oral hygiene sales reports. I thought if I had data of their sales within the last 5 years in comparison to a gender specific product in the same category I could find whether or not using gender is actually a useful sales technique.
However, looking on the website to access these forms they are £1,000 and over. I have emailed Mintel to ask if they have any information free of charge.






This is the kind of report I need but it is £300


Statistics

I found a good website for the sales of different products but it is in the US



This one is mens razors in the UK but its from 2014


Sale of mens grooming products in US 2014




Leading skin care products in the UK 



Who gets the most sales out of mens razor products in UK



What sells most in skincare (2013) UK

Women


Men


Top 5 mens skincare brands sales in UK in 2014



Simple, most selling skincare brand in 2014 - look at simple's advertisement


Leading mens toiletries brand by sales in UK 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment