Tuesday 5 January 2016

practical - femitooth net development


I took my net I had made on Photoshop and layered the floral design over the top. I played round with the opacity of it so that it wasn't too bold, but it looked very washed out so I decided to keep it at 100%
I then experimented with some fonts and how they would be placed against the background.


I wanted the language to be really exaggerated, sarcastic and over-feminine. Words such as soft, caress, gentle, glide, smooth, radiant, glossy.. 




I decided to add this new easy grip tube for some more humour with influence from the bic pen for her which is supposedly easier to handle and womens razors have smoother handles to hold.  - synthesis And phrases such as 'why not try brushing twice a day' the obvious stuff, but women love tips on how to go the extra mile with a product. synthesis 


           





I included this factor about children on the women's and not on the men's box again as a dig at the 'housewife' role that women should also be considering their children as well as themselves, despite the box being only for women. synthesis



Finished net ready to print 

I am happy with the content of the box but I think design wise over all it is unprofessional and I am not happy with the layout. I think the text looks terrible, and some of the symbols I have used are quite childish I don't think it flows very well. For my first attempt I'm glad I have got my head around nets, printing them out a lot sticking them together seeing what goes where, but overall as a design I am not impressed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment